INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF EU REGULATION NO. 2016/679 (Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL)
Pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR 2016/679“), which provides provisions for the protection of individuals and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform the User that the personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms, and dignity of individuals, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
GDPR 2016/679 establishes that the person from whom personal data is collected (referred to as the “data subject”) shall receive a series of information about the subjects involved in the processing, the purposes, and the methods of their processing.
It is also provided that the data controller may indicate their intention to transfer personal data to a third country or, in any case, to recipients or categories of recipients different from the parties involved in the relationship.
In compliance with the law, Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL, with registered office at Via Sansovino, 225 (TO), VAT number 1104180011, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fulfills the obligations outlined in the GDPR 2016/679.
Data Controller for the personal data provided, in accordance with GDPR 2016/679, informs the User of their website that
- Personal data subject to processing
We inform you that the subject of the processing will be:
- Navigation data, which, although not associated with users, could, through processing, allow their identification. These data are acquired, for the sole duration of the connection, by the computer systems and software procedures responsible for the operation of this site;
- Voluntarily provided data:Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL’s website may collect other data (such as name, email address, etc.) in case of voluntary submission by the User or voluntary use of services by the User, such as commenting services, communication services (contact forms, comment boxes, etc.). These data will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service in accordance with this information. The data will be stored for the time necessary to provide the requested service and manage any disputes.
- Purpose and necessity of the processing
- Modalities of processing and storage
The processing will be carried out in an automated, computerized, and telematic form, in compliance with the provisions of Article 32 of GDPR 2016/679 regarding security measures, by specifically authorized subjects and in accordance with what is provided for in Article 29 of GDPR 2016/679.
In accordance with the principles of lawfulness, fairness, purpose limitation, and data minimization, as stated in Article 5 of GDPR 2016/679, the personal data of the User will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed, as well as for a subsequent period to the extent required by law. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
The processing and storage are carried out at the Data Centers of Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL located within the national territory or, in any case, at entities established in the territory of countries that are part of the European Union.
- Scope of communication and dissemination
The User is informed that the collected data may be communicated – for the purposes outlined in this information, or due to specific legal obligations – to other subjects, in particular: (i) third-party technical service providers; (ii) postal couriers; (iii) hosting providers; (iv) IT companies; (v) communication agencies; (vi) web platform managers; (vii) consultants of Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL entrusted with legal, administrative, accounting, and/or tax activities; and (viii) subjects, entities, or authorities to whom the communication of data is mandatory by law.
These subjects will act as independent Data Controllers or will be appointed by Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL as Data Processors. The User can request the updated list of such Data Processors via email at email@example.com.
- Rights of the data subject
At any time, the User can exercise, in accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, the right to:
- Obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning them;
- Obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be communicated, and, when possible, the retention period;
- Obtain the rectification and erasure of data;
- Obtain the limitation of processing;
- Obtain data portability, meaning to receive them from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another Data Controller without hindrance;
- Object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- Object to automated decision-making concerning individuals, including profiling;
- Ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the rectification or erasure of the same or the restriction of processing concerning them or to object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- Withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The User can exercise these rights by sending a written request to the attention of the legal representative of Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL at the postal address of the registered office or at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We inform the user that this cookie usage policy is drafted to comply with the obligations set out in EU Regulation 679/2016, Article 10 of Directive 95/46/EC, as well as Directive 2002/58/EC, updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on Cookies, and finally, pursuant to Article 122 of the privacy code and the Authority’s Provision of May 8, 2014.
The Data Controller for the personal data of Users of the site is Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL, with registered office at Via Sansovino, 225 (TO), VAT number 1104180011, email: email@example.com.
What are “cookies”?
This website collects some personal data of its users called “cookies.”
The “cookies” used by Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL’s site.
These are cookies that allow the correct functioning of the site and are necessary to enable navigation using its services. This category includes (i) navigation cookies, which allow the site to function correctly, allowing the user to have a functional browsing experience (e.g., cookies that keep the user logged in during navigation, avoiding the need to log in multiple times to access subsequent pages); (ii) functionality cookies, which allow remembering the preferences selected by the user during navigation (e.g., language settings or country of origin) to improve the service provided by the site. These are persistent cookies that remain on the user’s device even after closing the browser, until the expiration date set for each cookie or until deleted by the user; and (iii) cookies that help understand, through anonymously and aggregated collected data, how users interact with the site by providing information about the sections visited, time spent on the site, and any malfunctions.
Accessing and navigating the Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL site also installs third-party cookies. These cookies are set by domains other than the one indicated in the browser’s address bar, i.e., by organizations that do not correspond to the owners of the websites. Cookies used, for example, to collect information for advertising and content personalization purposes, as well as to compile web statistics, may be “third-party cookies.” Third-party cookies allow for more comprehensive surveys of user browsing habits and are considered more sensitive in terms of integrity.
If you want information about these third-party cookies and how to manage consent, please access the links listed below in this policy.
Cookies in this category are used to collect statistical information, in aggregated or non-aggregated form, on how users navigate the site to improve its use and make the content more aligned with visitor preferences. The user is free to give their consent to the installation of analytical cookies and can revoke it at any time through the links identified below:
Adobe Analytics: System for Website Statistics and Measurement of Visits
SiteCensus: System for Website Statistics and Visit Measurement
Google Analytics: Website Statistics and Visit Measurement System
Duda Analytics: Website Statistics and Visit Measurement System
Shinystat: Website Statistics and Visit Measurement System
Social Media Sharing Cookies
Facebook / Instagram
Facebook / Instagram
How to Manage and Reject Cookies on the Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL Website
In the event that the user has already expressed their preferences and therefore does not see the popup banner when accessing the Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL website, they can change their choices at any time regarding cookies directly within their browser, preventing, for example, third parties from installing them.
Through the browser preferences, it is also possible to delete previously installed cookies. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functionality of the Cucchiarale Traslochi e Logistica SRL website may be compromised.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. Users can find more detailed information regarding cookie disabling options through the following links:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/eliminare-e-gestire-i-cookie-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/microsoft-edge/eliminare-i-cookie-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
From a mobile device:
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid
- IOS: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company responsible for such processing, as indicated above.